There are so many things we can do together as women. Some of the things are very organized and planned, like the Wednesday morning Bible study, but then there are other things that happen - those spontaneous moments like when one woman prays with another through tears. That's what women's "ministry" is about. We serve one another and we serve our families, we serve our church and we serve our community. We laugh and cry and have fun and work together. Sometimes we fail and sometimes we get it right. But the key is - we are in it together. We long to bring glory to God....together.
For the Mighty One has done great things for me - holy is his name. Mary from Luke 1:49
Current/Upcoming events for women:
- Wednesday Morning Weekly Study - Meets at 8:30am at the church. Linda Remp - leader; childcare available.
- Women's Sunday Night Bible Study - Starts Jan. 13 and will meet for 8 weeks. We will be studying Max Lucado's Life Lessons from James. Study will meet at the church.
- Movie Night - Friday, January 18, starting at 6:30
- Bunco! February 8th at 6:30 pm
- Early Spring (date yet to be announced) Women's Retreat and a Women's Breakfast
Libby Christian is a place where men can serve, study, learn & support each other.
Men's Bible study takes place Wednesday mornings - 9 a.m. at the church.
There are additional events and opportunities to serve - let us know what you would like to take part in. Contact Dean Byrns
Prime Timers are a group of people in the 50+ age group who enjoy getting together for fellowship, potluck lunches, camping trips, concerts, scenic tours and serving our church and community. They typically have a potluck on the 3rd Friday of each month at 11:30 at the church. Email Steve and Patty Johnson for information about this group.
Location: 100 Kootenai River Road ~ Libby, Montana 59923
Phone: (406) 293-3747
Sunday Services: 8:30am | 10:45am
Sunday School: 10am